logo3.jpg

NECKLACES |  BRACELETS |  RINGS |  EARRINGS |  KIDS |  MEN |  CHARMS  |  CHAINS |  GOLD |  ESSENTIALS

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag I'm it!


I've been tagged by Ann of A Latte in The Morning. After figuring out what it meant I learned it's a fun way to share a little bit about myself while learning about others. Thanks Ann for including me in the game.

The rules are:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Here we go:

Here's 7 facts that I'm not sure you know about me:

1. I live in San Diego, CA - I'm a native
2. I have 8 brothers and 6 sisters, I'm number 14 in the line-up and all of our names begins with the letter "T".
3. I owned a cafe in San Diego called caffe FORTE - for five years and sold it to have babies.
4. I have a son, Julian who I lovingly refer to as "Lovebug".
5. I love to bake and once a year host a holiday cookie party.
6. I collect angels.
7. I am married; my husband's parents are from Italy, so we are lucky to have family in Italy to visit.

Well, that's it for now, I hope you got to know me a little better.
Here's the list of 7 people I'm tagging:

Lara @ Frankovitch Family
Sarah @ Mairzey Dotes
Resa @ Resa Design
Jen @ The Adventures of Ellie Bellie and Jonah Boy
Tracey @ Tiny Sprouts
Lizzie @ Because I Said So
Kristen @ Motherhood Uncensored

So... Tag you're it! I can't wait to see what you will share about yourself!

1 comment:

Ann said...

This was the first time too for me to play this game but it's great to get to know each other a little better.
Thanks for playing along.

Ann
http://alatteinthemorning.blogspot.com