logo3.jpg

NECKLACES |  BRACELETS |  RINGS |  EARRINGS |  KIDS |  MEN |  CHARMS  |  CHAINS |  GOLD |  ESSENTIALS

Thursday, February 7, 2013

MINECRAFT Valentines Story Tellers {free DIY printable download}

fri2813.jpg This year Lovebug wanted to pass out Minecraft Valentines to his friends. So I made Minecraft Story Tellers and he couldn't be more happy. Do you love Minecraft as much as we do? Click here for your free DIY printable download.
psst... Our customer of the week winner is Dawn Yeager.
Share and Enjoy: facebookblog.jpgtwittwitter.jpgpinpinterest.jpg email2.jpg

5 comments:

MommaByrnes said...

My son will LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Thanks for the download!! We live in Oz and they dont do Valentines Day like in the States. Since I am American I try to do special things for all our 'American'holidays too. Thank you so much!!!

Mandy Sicard said...

This is awesome, printing some now! Thanks!

Lorie_ly said...

We love the graphics! Thanks for making this. The kids really enjoyed it. I found I needed to make some modifications though. First I had to trim the entire thing because of printer margins and secondly, folding it an additional time crossways helps with guiding folding and later playing the game.

rebecca proulx said...

Could you make another one of these that is not valentine. These things seem to be the rage with kids this year. I love this thanks so much.

thanks, Becky

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing this.